Do you feel intimidated when it comes to handling and cooking meat?
Would you love to be able to whip up a quick stir fry or cook the perfect steak every time?
Do you wish you understood the different cuts of meat and which cooking method works best for them?
Struggle to judge when your meat is perfectly cooked?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Quick Carnivore Cooking is for YOU.
you will learn:
Safe meat cooking 101 – how to choose, handle & store meat
How to prepare healthy high protein dinners in minimal time.
A super simple method for judging when meat is cooked.
How to maximise the tenderness of your meat. Say good buy to tough, dry steaks!
Tricks for adapting recipes based on what’s in your fridge.
Tips for safe & delicious BBQ cooking
How to customise recipes for your dietary requirements or allergies.
10+ simple 5 ingredients recipes most only taking 10 minutes or less including:
- the perfect steak with 5 different sauce options
- the simplest healthy stir fry
- lightest chicken schnitzel
- quickest lamb cutlets
- super simple bangers & mash
- salt crusted burgers
Not sure about learning online? CLICK HERE to trial a FREE sample recipe.
*Note this is a general sample recipe to illustrate how the classes work. There won’t be any vegetarian recipes in the actual carnivore cooking class.
benefits of learning online:
Learn from the comfort of home with your own ingredients & equipment.
Save on transport / parking / babysitting hassles.
Learn in your own time / pace.
Share your learning experience with your partner / family – one price for your whole household.
No getting lumped in to cook with a group of strangers.
Recipes are customised for your dietary requirements / preferences.
Learn from anywhere – even if you need to travel.
1 – 2 weeks, depending on your pace.
All class material is posted on the Virtual Cookery School website including:
- a detailed video discussing the overall topic + written transcript
- 10 written recipes, modified to suit your dietary requirements, each with short instructional videos
- suggestions for substitutions / additions to each recipe
- potential pitfall and troubleshooting guide for each recipe
- a fun, no-pressure assignment for homework
throughout the year:
- A private discussion group will be setup for all participants so you can upload photos of your creations if you would like. This is a great opportunity to interact with the other students in the class and ask questions.
- Or email your questions to Jules as they arise.
A willingness to learn and internet access.
Sounds like just the thing for you?
* Virtual Cookery Masterclass for your whole household.
* Access to ALL classes at The Stonesoup Virtual Cookery School
* Recipes adapted for your dietary requirements / allergies.
what people are saying about the stonesoup virtual cookery school
Wow, it’s so cool to see the directions you’re going with Stonesoup – go girl!! Your course has been awesome (both myself and my family thank you for the amazing dinners we’ve been having lately!) Thank you also for the two bonus weeks, I may never defrost a turkey again!!
It really was an awesome course – the depth and amount of info you provided was really amazing – between the videos, and extra tips and suggestions to modify each recipe to your own tastes, there’s no way you can fail! And it’s fun (I can’t believe that I – queen of dinner reservations – am saying that, but it is fun!)
You are amazing. I cannot begin to tell you how much I have (and still am) learning from you.
Your Solve Your Dinner Dilemma is a gem of a course and has opened up my mind to so many possibilities and freed up my time to focus on our little business.
Jules, was thinking this morning about the experience of my first on-line education, and decided your course had earned my 5-apple designation.
So 5 apples to the teacher who gave me this experience and left me with so much inspiration and knowledge to take forward into my cooking world.
Still have a few questions?
Then check out the FAQ page or email jules[at]thestonesoup[dot]com.
*Note: Australian residents, price is inclusive of GST.