Are you the type of person who looks at the dessert section of the menu first?
Would you love to be able to whip up something sweet at a moments notice?
Do you wish you were a more confident baker?
Adore creating sweet treats in the kitchen and keen to expand your repertoire of deliciousness?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Super Simple Baking is for YOU.
you will learn:
Basic baking techniques including preparing pans, creaming, folding, working with eggs +more.
Why these techniques are important.
A deep dive into sweet bakery ingredients.
Which equipment works best for your home kitchen and how to make the most of what you have.
How to make amazing light, crisp pastry.
How to customise recipes for your dietary requirements, allergies or just for fun.
10+ simple 5 ingredients recipes including:
- flourless chocolate pecan ‘pie’
- the flexible fruit & vegetable cake
- ginger brulee tartlets & little chocolate tartlets
- puddle cookies
- super squidgy brownies
- the clancy family pavlova
- my ultimate muffins
- classic baked cheese cake
benefits of learning online:
Learn from the comfort of home with your own ingredients & equipment.
Save on transport / parking / babysitting hassles.
Learn in your own time / pace.
Share your learning experience with your partner / family – one price for your whole household.
No getting lumped in to cook with a group of strangers.
Recipes are customised for your dietary requirements / preferences.
Learn from anywhere – even if you need to travel.
1 – 2 weeks, depending on your pace.
All class material will be posted on the Virtual Cookery School website at once including:
– a detailed video discussing the overall topic + written transcript
– 10+ written recipes, modified to suit your dietary requirements, each with short instructional videos
– suggestions for substitutions / additions to each recipe
– potential pitfall and troubleshooting guide for each recipe
– a fun, no-pressure assignment for homework
throughout the year:
– A private discussion group will be setup for all participants so you can upload photos of your creations if you would like. This is a great opportunity to interact with the other students in the class and ask questions.
– Or email your questions to Jules as they arise.
A willingness to learn and internet access.
Sounds like just the thing for you?
* Virtual Cookery Masterclass for your whole household.
* Access to ALL classes at The Stonesoup Virtual Cookery School
* Recipes adapted for your dietary requirements / allergies.
what people are saying about the stonesoup virtual cookery school
Wow, it’s so cool to see the directions you’re going with Stonesoup – go girl!! Your course has been awesome (both myself and my family thank you for the amazing dinners we’ve been having lately!) Thank you also for the two bonus weeks, I may never defrost a turkey again!!
It really was an awesome course – the depth and amount of info you provided was really amazing – between the videos, and extra tips and suggestions to modify each recipe to your own tastes, there’s no way you can fail! And it’s fun (I can’t believe that I – queen of dinner reservations – am saying that, but it is fun!)
Jules, thank you for the Virtual Cookery School. My girlfriend and I have been using recipes from your cookbooks for almost four weeks now, we love the basic ingredient lists, the simplistic method for cooking and the speed from preparation to eating. The other thing my girlfriend likes is the fact that there are quite a lot of vegetarian meals included. So again thank you.
I must admit I was always a little intimidated to get into the kitchen and cook, especially if I was meant to be cooking for myself but now with your recipes I feel much more confident to give cooking a go especially with my girlfriend. And I think that when I move out of home that the basic pantry guide is a really good starting for starting an entirely new kitchen.
So thank you again and I look forward to more delicious recipes in the future.
You are amazing. I cannot begin to tell you how much I have (and still am) learning from you.
Your Solve Your Dinner Dilemma is a gem of a course and has opened up my mind to so many possibilities and freed up my time to focus on our little business.
Jules, was thinking this morning about the experience of my first on-line education, and decided your course had earned my 5-apple designation.
So 5 apples to the teacher who gave me this experience and left me with so much inspiration and knowledge to take forward into my cooking world.
Still have a few questions?
Then check out the FAQ page or email jules[at]thestonesoup[dot]com.
*Note: Australian residents, price is inclusive of GST.