Do you LOVE ice cream, but have never had the time to make it at home?
Have you lusted after an ice cream machine but can’t justify the expense OR the kitchen space?
Struggle to get your homemade ice cream luscious and creamy like Ben & Jerry?
Does your heart always sink when you get to the end of a delicious recipe and it finishes with the words ‘freeze in an ice cream machine according to the manufacturer’s directions?’
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Make Luscious Creamy Ice Cream Without a Machine is for YOU because home made ice cream is easy when you know how.
you will learn:
- The 6 different techniques for making super smooth ice cream & sorbet without an ice cream machine.
- How ice cream is made in commercial ice creameries.
- How to adapt recipes for ice creams in magazines and cook books.
- How to customise recipes for your dietary requirements or allergies.
- 10 simple 5 ingredients ice cream recipes including:
– Classic Vanilla Ice Cream
– Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
– Salted Peanut Butter Ice Cream
– Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
– Super Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
– Dulche de Leche Ice Cream (caramel)
– Pecan Praline Ice Cream
benefits of learning online:
- Learn from the comfort of home with your own ingredients & equipment.
- Save on transport / parking / babysitting hassles.
- Learn in your own time / pace.
- Meet people from around the world.
- Share your learning experience with your partner / family – one price for your whole household.
- Share your creations on the exclusive members only flickr group.
- No getting lumped in to cook with a group of strangers.
- Recipes are customised for your dietary requirements / preferences.
- Learn from anywhere – even if you need to travel.
1 – 2 weeks, depending on your pace.
Class material is posted on the Virtual Cookery School website including:
– a detailed video discussing the different ice cream techniques & why they work + written transcript
– 8 – 10 written recipes, modified to suit your dietary requirements, each with short instructional videos
– suggestions for substitutions / additions to each recipe
– potential pitfall and troubleshooting guide for each recipe
– a fun, no-pressure assignment for homework
throughout the year
– A private discussion group will be setup for all participants so you can upload photos of your creations if you would like. This is a great opportunity to interact with the other students in the class and ask questions.
– Or email your questions to Jules as they arise.
A willingness to learn, internet access, a home freezer and a whisk.
Sounds like just the thing for you?
* Virtual Cookery Masterclass – Make Ice Cream Without a Machine for your whole household.
* Recipes adapted for your dietary requirements / allergies.
what people are saying about the stonesoup virtual cookery school
Jules, thank you for the Virtual Cookery School. My girlfriend and I have been using recipes from your cookbooks for almost four weeks now, we love the basic ingredient lists, the simplistic method for cooking and the speed from preparation to eating. The other thing my girlfriend likes is the fact that there are quite a lot of vegetarian meals included. So again thank you.
I must admit I was always a little intimidated to get into the kitchen and cook, especially if I was meant to be cooking for myself but now with your recipes I feel much more confident to give cooking a go especially with my girlfriend. And I think that when I move out of home that the basic pantry guide is a really good starting for starting an entirely new kitchen.
So thank you again and I look forward to more delicious recipes in the future.
You are amazing. I cannot begin to tell you how much I have (and still am) learning from you.
Your Solve Your Dinner Dilemma is a gem of a course and has opened up my mind to so many possibilities and freed up my time to focus on our little business.
Jules, was thinking this morning about the experience of my first on-line education, and decided your course had earned my 5-apple designation.
So 5 apples to the teacher who gave me this experience and left me with so much inspiration and knowledge to take forward into my cooking world.
Still have a few questions?
Then check out the FAQ page or email jules[at]thestonesoup[dot]com.
*Note: Australian residents, price is inclusive of GST.