Do you love soup but struggle to find the time for hours of simmering?
Do you hate all the chopping and prep work that usually goes along with making soup?
Do you wish you were organized enough to make your own stock but there never seems to be any time?
Are you bored with the old classic soups: pumpkin, tomato & chicken?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then 10 Minute Simple Soups is for YOU.
All made without stocks, 10 Minute Simple Soups is just the thing if you’re looking for quick, healthy, delicious mid week meals that make the most of the warming, nurturing properties of soup.
you will learn:
How to prepare soul-warming soups in minimal time.
How to maximise the flavour of your soup without resorting to time-consuming stocks.
How to adapt recipes based on what’s in your fridge.
How to customise recipes for your dietary requirements or allergies.
10 simple 5 ingredients soup recipes that take 10 minutes or less including:
- minimalist minestrone
- chicken laksa (including a 5 ingredients laksa paste recipe)
- udon noodle soup with white beans & lime coriander & soy
- creamy cauliflower soup
- chickpea & spinach soup
- miso soup with tofu & bok choy
- spiced lentil soup with yoghurt
benefits of learning online:
Learn from the comfort of home with your own ingredients & equipment.
Save on transport / parking / babysitting hassles.
Learn in your own time / pace.
Share your learning experience with your partner / family – one price for your whole household.
Share your creations on the exclusive members only flickr group.
No getting lumped in to cook with a group of strangers.
Recipes are customised for your dietary requirements / preferences.
Learn from anywhere – even if you need to travel.
1 – 2 weeks, depending on your pace.
Class material has been posted on the Virtual Cookery School website including:
- a detailed video discussing soups + written transcript
- 10 written recipes, modified to suit your dietary requirements, each with short instructional videos
- suggestions for substitutions / additions to each recipe
- potential pitfall and troubleshooting guide for each recipe
- a fun, no-pressure assignment for homework
throughout the year
- A private discussion group will be setup for all participants so you can upload photos of your creations if you would like. This is a great opportunity to interact with the other students in the class and ask questions.
- Or email your questions to Jules as they arise.
A willingness to learn and internet access.
Sounds like just the thing for you?
* Virtual Cookery Masterclass – 10 Minute Simple Soups for your whole household.
* Recipes adapted for your dietary requirements / allergies.
what people are saying about the stonesoup virtual cookery school
Jules, thank you for the Virtual Cookery School. My girlfriend and I have been using recipes from your cookbooks for almost four weeks now, we love the basic ingredient lists, the simplistic method for cooking and the speed from preparation to eating. The other thing my girlfriend likes is the fact that there are quite a lot of vegetarian meals included. So again thank you.
I must admit I was always a little intimidated to get into the kitchen and cook, especially if I was meant to be cooking for myself but now with your recipes I feel much more confident to give cooking a go especially with my girlfriend. And I think that when I move out of home that the basic pantry guide is a really good starting for starting an entirely new kitchen.
So thank you again and I look forward to more delicious recipes in the future.
You are amazing. I cannot begin to tell you how much I have (and still am) learning from you.
Your Solve Your Dinner Dilemma is a gem of a course and has opened up my mind to so many possibilities and freed up my time to focus on our little business.
Jules, was thinking this morning about the experience of my first on-line education, and decided your course had earned my 5-apple designation.
So 5 apples to the teacher who gave me this experience and left me with so much inspiration and knowledge to take forward into my cooking world.
Still have a few questions?
Then check out the FAQ page or email jules[at]thestonesoup[dot]com.
*Note: Australian residents, price is inclusive of GST.