Ever come home, tired and hungry and found the inspiration of what to cook for dinner a problem? Ever struggled to find time to fit cooking into your busy schedule? Ever wished you could be more organised with your pantry and shopping? Looking to expand your range of quick, healthy AND delicious meals?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then the Solve Your Dinner Dilemma class is for YOU.
you will learn:
How to prepare meals in minimal time – faster than it takes to dial a pizza.
How to stock your pantry.
10 simple pantry-based recipes so that you’ll always know that dinner is only a few minutes away.
How to organise your shopping and maximise the shelf life of fresh produce.
Up to 40 new healthy & delicious recipes – that will inspire and motivate you
The gentle art of substitution and improvisation
How to adapt recipes based on what’s in your fridge
How to customise recipes for your dietary requirements or allergies.
benefits of learning online:
Learn from the comfort of home with your own ingredients & equipment.
Save on transport / parking / babysitting hassles.
Learn in your own time / pace.
Share your learning experience with your partner / family – one price for your whole household.
Share your creations on the exclusive members only flickr group.
No getting lumped in to cook with a group of strangers.
Recipes are customised for your dietary requirements / preferences.
Learn from anywhere – even if you need to travel.
4 weeks. Material NOW AVAILABLE online.
weekly course topics:
Week 1. How to setup a minimalist pantry
Week 2. Mastering the art of shopping & managing fresh ingredients
Week 3. Time tricks – how to cook more efficiently & effectively
Week 4. Adaptation – playing the what’s in the fridge game
[Bonus Week 5. How to stay inspired and motivated]
each Sunday morning
Class material for the week to be posted on the Virtual Cookery School website including:
- a detailed video discussing the weekly topic + written transcript
- 7 – 10 written recipes, modified to suit your dietary requirements, each with short instructional videos
- suggestions for substitutions / additions to each recipe
- potential pitfall and troubleshooting guide for each recipe
- a fun, no-pressure assignment for homework
each Saturday afternoon
- Live webinar link with Jules – informal chat about the weeks topic, homework and open Q&A.
- 2 sessions will be run to suit Northern and Southen Hemisphere timezones.
- Both sessions will be recorded so you can watch at your leisure.
throughout the course
- A dedicated email address will be setup so you can ask questions as they arise. Questions to be answered in the weekly live webinar.
- A private flickr group will be setup for all participants so you can upload photos of your creations if you would like. This is a great opportunity to interact with the other students in the class and ask questions.
A willingness to learn and internet access.
Sounds like just the thing for you?
* 4 week Virtual Cookery Class – Solve Your Dinner Dilemma for your whole household
* Recipes adapted for your dietary requirements / allergies
* Access to ALL classes at the Stonesoup Virtual Cookery School
Still have a few questions?